POLISHED CONCRETE IS GREAT FOR:
Warehouses (distribution centers, shipping and receiving)
Factories (power plants and manufacturing plants)
Institutional Flooring (schools and universities, hospitals, museums, churches, nursing homes, jails and prisons, fire stations, stadiums, municipalities. Military Buildings (aircraft hangar, military commissary)
Manufacturing (automobile, food and beverage, pharmaceutical)
Retail (drugstore, dollar store, beer and wine store, beverage, hardware store, auto parts store, big box store, grocery stores)
Polished Concrete will Make Your Commercial or Retail Floor Shine!
Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Polished Concrete For Your Flooring Needs
1. Lower Lifetime Cost- One of the benefits of polished concrete is the low maintenance cost. Polished concrete floors are easy to clean and only require occasional damp mopping and can resist scuff and tire marks. Polished concrete also eliminates the need for waxes and coatings and eliminates the cost of labor to apply them.
2. Improved Reflectivity and Ambient Lighting - The reflective properties of a polished concrete floor increases the lighting in your facility, which will reduce energy costs, as well as look beautiful. Polished Concrete increases ambient lighting by 30% due to a highly refined/reflected surface.
3. Stain Resistant- By densifying the surface, polished concrete transforms a porous concrete floor into a tightened surface dense enough to repel water, oil, and other contaminants, preventing them from penetrating the surface.
4. High Durability- Polished floors are not as vulnerable to damage as other materials and do not need replacing. A polished floor that has been polished well can last a long time. If it is properly maintained it could last a hundred years or more.
5. Great Visual Appeal- By smoothing and exposing the aggregate in the concrete, polishing provides a design that has a natural stone appeal and appears expensive and elegant.